Odyssey - Hollywood Party Tonight download album
Hollywood Party Tonight. Release group by Odyssey. Hollywood Party Tonight.
Hollywood Undead preforming 'Party By Myself' live at the House of Blues in Boston October 13th, 2015.
This album was mixed with the use of the Aphex Aurel Exciter. Recorded at House of Music, West Orange, New Jersey. Horns & strings recorded at Hit Factory, New York, . Publishers: A1-A3, B1, B3: Blackwood Music C. Randell Music C. Featherbed Music C. Unichappell Music, BMI. A4, B3, B4: April Music, In. Calello Music, In. ASCAP/Unichappell Music/Featherbed Music C. BMI. Produced for Head-Lok Enterprises, Ltd. Printed inner sleeve.
HOLLYWOOD PARTY TONIGHT was the follow up to their successful debut and was originally released in 1978. I recall passing on this album countless times back in 1978. Not even paying attention that this was an Odyssey album. The producers behind the "Hollywood Party Tonight" album should keep in mind that "Native New Yorker" was indeed a tough act to follow. Another "disco" hit was mandated to be produced to keep the group on top of the charts. Morevover, at a time when R&B music was undergoing a process of evolution.
Hollywood Party Tonight, the second album by Odyssey, found the New York trio unveiling a new lineup. Lillian and Louise Lopez remained, but Tony Reynolds had been replaced by Billy McEachern. However, Reynolds' departure didn't make much of a difference; Odyssey's soft, laid-back style of soul-pop (which had a subtle Caribbean flavor and occasional hints of jazz) was still distinctive and easily recognizable. Although not as strong or as consistent as Odyssey's self-titled debut album, Hollywood Party Tonight is a generally decent sophomore record. The 1978 LP, which went. Odyssey started life as the Lopez Singers, a female vocal group from Connecticut, in 1968. The original line up was the three Lopez sisters Carmen, Lillian and Louise, however Carmen left soon after and was replaced by Filipino singer and bassist Tony Reynolds.
Hollywood Tonight" is a song by American singer Michael Jackson, included on his posthumous album, Michael. The song was released by Epic Records on February 11, 2011, as the second single from Michael. The spoken parts were performed by Jackson's nephew, Taryll Jackson and written by Teddy Riley. An accompanying music video was released on March 10, 2011. It features Algeria-born French dancer Sofia Boutella dressed in a Jackson-inspired outfit performing a routine with 60 dancers.
Hollywood Party Tonight. For the most part, Odyssey favors laid-back, gentle soul-pop with a subtle Caribbean flavor and occasional hints of jazz. Naturally, some of the people who expected Odyssey to be one big disco party were disappointed, but those who could accept the album for what it was realized that album tracks like "Weekend Lover," "Golden Hands," and "Ever Lovin' Sam" had a lot of charm.
Party Tonight is the third album by English band Modern Romance. It was a compilation album released in 1983 on LP and Cassette tape by Ronco. A Japanese reissue on LP was released, titled Juanita, but is long out of print. Best Years of Our Lives – (David Jaymes, John Du Prez). Ay Ay Ay Ay Moosey – (D. Jaymes, Geoff Deane). Everybody Salsa – (D.
Artist or Band: Odyssey. Genre: Rhythm and blues. The Format: MP3 320Kbps.
|A1||Single Again / What Time Does The Balloon Go Up||4:42|
|A3||You Wouldn't Know A Real Live True Love If It Walked Right Up, Kissed You On The Cheek And Said Hello Baby||3:30|
|B1||Lilly And Harvey, Late To The Party Again||4:01|
|B3||Comin' Back For More||3:59|
|B4||I Dare Ya||4:03|
- Copyright (c) – RCA Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RCA Records
- Published By – Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Randell Music Co.
- Published By – Featherbed Music Co.
- Published By – Unichappell Music
- Published By – April Music Inc.
- Published By – Calello Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – House Of Music, West Orange, NJ
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Recorded At – The Hit Factory
- Arranged By – "Brala Jaju" Rhythm Band, Paul Shaffer
- Arranged By [Horns & String] – Charles Conrad*
- Bass – Neil Jason
- Clarinet, Tenor Saxophone, Alto Saxophone – David Tofani*, George Young
- Design [Cover] – Dick Smith
- Directed By [Musical] – Sandy Linzer
- Drums – Steve Jordan
- Effects [Special] – Larry Fast
- Engineer [Associate] – Joe Intile III*, Peter J. Roulinavage III*
- Engineer [Horns & Strings] – Michael Getlin*
- Flugelhorn, Trumpet – Lew Soloff, Randy Brecker
- Guitar – Jeff Layton, John Tropea
- Keyboards – Paul Shaffer
- Management – Tommy Mottola
- Percussion – Jimmy Maelen
- Performer [Odyssey Is] – Billy McEachern, Lillian Lopez, Louise Lopez
- Photography By – Joyce Rainboldt
- Producer – Charlie Calello, Sandy Linzer
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Charles Conrad*
- Vocals [Guest Vocalist] – Alfa Anderson, Arnold McCuller, Luther Vandross
- Written-By – Charlie Calello (tracks: A4, B3, B4), Danny Randell* (tracks: A1 to A3, B1, B2), Sandy Linzer
NotesThis album was mixed with the use of the Aphex Aurel Exciter.
Recorded at House of Music, West Orange, New Jersey. Horns & strings recorded at Hit Factory, New York, N.Y.
A1-A3, B1, B3: Blackwood Music Co./Randell Music Co./Featherbed Music Co./Unichappell Music, BMI.
A4, B3, B4: April Music, Inc./Calello Music, Inc., ASCAP/Unichappell Music/Featherbed Music Co., BMI.
Produced for Head-Lok Enterprises, Ltd.
Printed inner sleeve. Printed in U.S.A.
|AFL1-3031||Odyssey||Hollywood Party Tonight (LP, Album)||RCA Victor||AFL1-3031||US||1978|
|LPVS 1785||Odyssey||Hollywood Party Tonight (LP, Album)||RCA Records||LPVS 1785||Venezuela||1979|
|AFK1-3031||Odyssey||Hollywood Party Tonight (Cass, Album)||RCA Victor||AFK1-3031||US||1978|
|AFL1-3031||Odyssey||Hollywood Party Tonight (LP, Album, RP)||RCA Victor||AFL1-3031||US||Unknown|
|APL1-3031||Odyssey||Hollywood Party Tonight (LP, Album)||RCA Victor||APL1-3031||New Zealand||1978|