Jimmy Buffett - Down To Earth download album
James William "Jimmy" Buffett (born December 25, 1946) is a singer, songwriter, author, businessman, and movie producer best known for his .
Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes is the seventh studio album by American popular music singer-songwriter Jimmy Buffett. This is his breakthrough 1977 album, which remains the best-selling studio album of Buffett's career, and contains his biggest single, "Margaritaville". It was initially released in January 1977 as ABC AB-990 and later rereleased on its successor label, MCA.
Yes, that smiling youth with a non-receding hairline pictured on the back cover is actually Jimmy Buffett, back in 1970 when this was a new album on a label that's long since stopped making phonograph records for the masses
Jimmy Buffett" is a 1981 Excelsior reissue of Jimmy Buffet's debut 1970 album "Down To Earth". Jimmy's style was straight folk/folk rock back then, a far cry from the superstar he became, beloved by Parrotheads around the world. You'll recognize "The Captain and The Kid" but probably not much else.
Нравится слушателям: Toby Keith, Zac Brown Band, American Country Hits. Off To See The Lizard.
Down To Earth is the first album by American popular music singer-songwriter Jimmy Buffett. It was produced by Travis Turk and was initially released in 1970 on Andy Williams's small Barnaby Records label as Z 30093. Parts of the album were re-released in various compilations until the album was issued in its entirety on compact disc by Varèse Sarabande in June 1998.
Van Morrison LP Vinyl Record Album Lot, Collection: .
James William Buffett (born December 25, 1946) is an American musician, songwriter, author, actor, and businessman. Together with his Coral Reefer Band, Buffett has recorded hit songs including "Margaritaville" (ranked 234th on the Recording Industry Association of America's list of "Songs of the Century") and "Come Monday". He has a devoted base of fans known as "Parrotheads".
You can get here Down To Earth Album Lyrics, Tracklist, Videos, Cover Picture and More. Jimmy Buffett Christmas Island. Jimmy Buffett Floridays. Jimmy Buffett Live! Feeding Frenzy. Jimmy Buffett Don't Stop The Carnival.
|A4||A Mile High In Denver||2:55|
|A5||The Captain And The Kid||3:00|
|B2||Ain't He A Genius||2:37|
|B4||There's Nothin' Soft About Hard Times||3:07|
|B5||I Can't Be Your Hero Today||2:48|
- Produced For – Russell-Cason Productions
- Mastered At – Customatrix
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Pitman
- Manufactured By – Barnaby Records
- Distributed By – CBS Records
- Distributed By – CBS Inc.
- Backing Vocals – Buzz Cason, Jimmy Buffett
- Bass – Bob Cook, Dave Haney
- Design [Album] – Anne Blackford
- Drums – Carl Himmel*, Paul Tabet, Travis Turk
- Guitar – Bob Cook, Jimmy Buffett, Lanny Fiel
- Harmonica – Bob Cook
- Kazoo – Jimmy Buffett, Travis Turk
- Photography By [Cover] – Gerry Wood
- Photography By [Liner] – CBS Photo Studios, Don Hunstein, Fred Lombardi
- Piano – Lanny Fiel
- Producer, Engineer – Travis Turk
- Written-By – B. Cason* (tracks: A2), J. Buffett*
NotesPitman Pressing with variant center labels from this undisclosed pressing includes, but not limited to, "816 North Lacienaga" rim text.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Label): AL 30093
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Label): BL 30093
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Stamped): º PAL -30093-1A P
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Stamped): º P BL-30093-1A P
- Rights Society (A1): ASCAP-BMI
- Rights Society (All other selections): ASCAP
|Z 30093||Jimmy Buffett||Down To Earth (LP, Album)||Barnaby Records||Z 30093||Canada||1970|
|XMC-6021||Jimmy Buffett||Jimmy Buffett (Cass, Album, RE)||Excelsior||XMC-6021||US||1981|
|XMP-6021||Jimmy Buffett||Jimmy Buffett (LP, Album)||Excelsior||XMP-6021||US||1981|
|6.23860||Jimmy Buffett||Down To Earth (LP, Album)||Janus Records||6.23860||Germany||1979|
|VSD-5775||Jimmy Buffett||Down To Earth (CD, Album, RE)||Varèse Sarabande||VSD-5775||US||1998|