Andreas Vollenweider - Caverna Magica (...Under The Tree - In The Cave...) download album
From album ' Caverna Magica : Under The Tree - In The Cave ' which is the sequel of his album ' Behind The Gardens - Behind The Wall - Under The Tree ' I d. .
Caverna Magica . nder the Tree - In the Cav. - Студийный альбом от Andreas Vollenweider. В альбом вошло 18 треков.
Caverna Magica (The Picture). Recorded and mixed at the Sinus Studio, Bern (Switzerland) with the help of Lexicon Digital Reverberation Systems (may - november 1982). Other Versions (5 of 52) View All. Cat. Andreas Vollenweider - Belladonna, Angóh! (vinyl, HD, HQ) 8:30. Andreas Vollenweider - Caverna Magica (Vinyl rip) 33:14. Andreas Vollenweider - Caverna Magica 3:57. Andreas Vollenweider - Mandragora 3:13. Andreas Vollenweider - Lunar Pond 2:13.
Artwork By – Beata Vollenweider, Margareth Vollenweider. Composed By, Arranged By, Producer – Andreas Vollenweider. Drums, Sounds – Walter Keiser. Engineer – Roger Bonnot. Harp, Guzheng, Sounds – Andreas Vollenweider. Packaged in a smooth sided (patent pending) jewel case with 4 page booklet. In booklet: Recorded and mixed at the Sinus Studio, Bern (Switzerland) with the help of Lexicon Digital Reverberation Systems, May - November 1982. Printed in Holland, Imprimé en Hollande. On disc: Made in West Germany ℗ 1983 veraBra Records.
This album has an average beat per minute of 119 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 97/142 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Caverna Magica . 1. Caverna Magica. We are the largest database of beats per minutes in the world. Get the Tempo of more than 6 Million songs.
Caverna Magica is the second studio album by new-age artist Andreas Vollenweider, released in 1983. It is almost entirely instrumental. It was the direct followup to Vollenweider's breakthrough album, Behind the Gardens
Behind the Gardens - Behind the Wall - Under the Tree. is a studio album by new-age artist Andreas Vollenweider, released in 1981. It is almost entirely instrumental, and centers on Vollenweider on harp. While not literally Vollenweider's first album, Behind the Gardens is widely regarded as such because it was his breakthrough album, gaining him wide recognition.
Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and download. Album by Andreas Vollenweider. was sampled in. Pleione by Fat Jon (2007). Lighthouse by Poldoore (2014).
nder the Tree – In the Cav. Caverna Magica 3:53. This album is dedicated to Oscar, who changed to the other life – but life is life.
Andreas Vollenweider - Caverna Magica under the Tree - in the LP Apparently this album is made of short tracks, but they fade one into the other with continuity, so we may speak of two side-long instrumental suites, interrupted only by the fact that it was a vinyl recording. It starts with some noises like a sort of "Alan's Psychedelic Picnic in a Cave" with a drop of water that after a couple of minutes is transformed into Vollenweider's harp. Caverna Magica", the title track, fades into "Mandragora" that's almost the same track
|B6||La Paix Verde||5:16|
- Recorded At – Sinus Studio
- Mixed At – Sinus Studio
- Manufactured By – Discos CBS Indústria e Comércio Ltda.
- Arranged By, Guitar [Electracoustic], Harp [Modified Pedal Harp], Other [Ufo: Unidentified Finedrawn Overcast], Other [The Digger], Producer, Written-By, Zither [Cheng] – Andreas Vollenweider
- Art Direction [Graphical Direction Indicator] – Düde Dürst
- Drums [Drumming Centre Of Gravity], Other [Ufo: Unidentified Finedrawn Overcast] – Walter Keiser
- Engineer [Natural Sound Adventurer] – Roger Bonnot
- Mixed By [Architect Of The Sound Building] – Eric Merz
- Percussion [Rhythmanatomic Acousticolors], Other [Ufo: Unidentified Finedrawn Overcast] – Pedro Haldemann
- Percussion [Weaver Of The Bata Drum Net] – Jon Otis
- Photography By [Assistentone] – Thomas Müller
- Photography By [Fotografo Della Spedizion] – Michael Müller
- Voice [Moonvoice, Snakevoice] – Corina Curschellas*
NotesCaverna Magica (The Picture).
Beata & Margareth Vollenweider (Expedition Staff).
Recorded and mixed at the Sinus Studio, Bern (Switzerland) with the help of Lexicon Digital Reverberation Systems (may - november 1982).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Label): CBS-25265-1
- Matrix / Runout (B Label): CBS-25265-2
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout Etching): CBS-25265-1 144 842 Δ IV EL C -1-1-18
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Etching): CBS-25265-2 144 842 EL C 1-4-3 144 842 Δ B II
|LP 8201, LP 82-01||Andreas Vollenweider||Caverna Magica - (...Under The Tree - In The Cave...) (LP, Album)||Colomba, Colomba||LP 8201, LP 82-01||Switzerland||1982|
|S 25265||Andreas Vollenweider||Caverna Magica (...Under The Tree - In The Cave...) (LP, Album, RE)||CBS||S 25265||Spain||Unknown|
|WMK 37827||Andreas Vollenweider||Caverna Magica (...Under The Tree - In The Cave...) (CD, Album)||CBS||WMK 37827||Canada||Unknown|
|MC 482-01||Andreas Vollenweider||Caverna Magica (...Under The Tree - In The Cave...) (Cass, Album)||Colomba||MC 482-01||Switzerland||1982|
|CDCBS 25265, MK 37793||Andreas Vollenweider||Caverna Magica (...Under The Tree - In The Cave...) (CD, Album)||CBS, CBS||CDCBS 25265, MK 37793||Germany||1983|