Rambert, Gavin Higgins, Mark Bowden, Cheryl Frances-Hoad, Kate Whitley, Quinta - Flux: New Music - New Dance download album
- Album: Flux: New Music - New Dance
- FLAC: 1742 mb | MP3: 1354 mb
- Released: 2017
- Style: Contemporary
- Rating: 4.7/5
- Votes: 615
- Format: AC3 AAC AU AHX VOX WAV ASF
Cheryl Frances-Hoad, Rambert Orchestra, Phoenix Piano Trio, Ivana Gavric With Nicholas Daniel, David Cohen (2), Paul Hoskins (2) - Stolen Rhythm (CD, Album).
Rambert, Gavin Higgins, Mark Bowden, Cheryl Frances-Hoad, Kate Whitley, Quinta - Flux: New Music - New Dance (CD, Album).
Duo For Violin And Viola Rambert, Gavin Higgins, Mark Bowden, Cheryl Frances-Hoad, Kate Whitley, Quinta - Flux: New Music - New Dance (CD, Album).
To celebrate the 75th birthday of Professor Stephen Hawking, his Cambridge college - Gonville & Caius - commissioned composer Cheryl Frances-Hoad to write a new piece of music in his honour. This beautiful work, sung by the Choir of Gonville & Caius, is called Beyond the Night Sky, and is a setting of a children's poem by the American poet Steven Schnur.
Mark Bowden was an Australian drummer and percussionist. He was married to Sylvia Raye in 1973. Mark was the percussionist with the ABC orchestra for nearly 30 years. At the age of 17 he was one of Australia’s leading drummers. Mark’s interest in music did not stop with the drums and he went on to study tuned percussion at the Roy Knapp School of Percussion in Chicago . In 1953 he joined the ABC. During those years he also played on dozens of Radio and Television shows including Bandstand . Rambert, Gavin Higgins, Mark Bowden, Cheryl Frances-Hoad, Kate Whitley, Quinta - Flux: New Music - New Dance (CD, Album).
New. 2 submissions pending.
Flux: New Music - New Dance. All Saints, East Finchley, London. All Saints, Tooting London. Menuhin Hall, Yehudi Menuhin. Quinta's Home Studio. The Centre for Digital Music, Queen Mary University of London (MRP). 4. Duo for Violin and Viola.
Rambert, once Ballet Rambert and Rambert Dance Company, is a touring contemporary dance company based on the South Bank, London. I am very excited to announce that Quinta has been appointed as the new Rambert Music Fellow. She will work part-time with Rambert for a year, beginning in September 2015. Quinta will already be known to some Rambert followers, as she worked with Philip Selway and Adem to co-write and perform the music for last year’s Rambert Event. The panel comprised Deborah Galloway, Mark Baldwin’s assistant on Inala; Stephen Johns, Artistic Director of the RCM; Judith Weir, Master of the Queen’s Music; and me. We were unanimous in our choice. Quinta working with Philip Selway and Adem at the Rambert Event, 2014.
Composer Gavin Higgins. Solo Orchestra Rambert Orchestra. Orchestra Orchestra Rambert Orchestra. Conductor Conductor Paul Hoskins. Composer Mark Bowden. Solo Ensemble Fidelio Trio. Chamber Chamber Fidelio Trio. Composer Cheryl Frances-Hoad. Solo Ensemble Onyx Brass. Chamber Chamber Onyx Brass. Composer Kate Whitley. Solo Soloist Eloisa-Fleur Thom. Solo Soloist Asher Zaccardelli. Genre: Classical Chamber. Chamber: Fidelio Trio Chamber. 03. The Madness Industry. Solo: Quinta Soloist.
Слушайте Cheryl Frances-Hoad и скачивайте бесплатно в формате mp3 прямо сейчас, без кодов, смс и регистрации. The Ogre Lover, for string trio - I. Allegro vivace e ritmico - Cheryl Frances-Hoad. The Glory Tree, for soprano & chamber ensemble - V. What have you done, bloodstained one? - Cheryl Frances-Hoad. Ein feste Burg ist unser Gott - Шерил Франсес-Хоуд (Cheryl Frances-Hoad).
Tracklist Hide Credits
Composed By – Gavin HigginsConductor – Paul Hoskins Orchestra – Rambert Orchestra
|2||Airs No Oceans Keep
Composed By – Mark Bowden Ensemble – Fidelio Trio
|3||The Madness Industry
Composed By – Cheryl Frances-HoadEnsemble – Onyx Brass
|4||Duo For Violin And Viola
Composed By – Kate WhitleyViola – Asher ZaccardelliViolin – Eloisa-Fleur Thom
|Themistocles Is Captured
Composed By – Quinta
|5||I. A Ship For Asia Minor||3:14|
|6||II. I Have With Me Two Gods||2:08|
|7||III. The Likely And The Rich||3:27|
- Recorded At – All Saints Church, East Finchley
- Recorded At – All Saints Church, Tooting, London
- Recorded At – The Menuhin Hall
- Recorded At – Center For Digital Music, Queen Mary University
- Composed By – Cheryl Frances-Hoad (tracks: 3), Gavin Higgins (tracks: 1), Kate Whitley (tracks: 4), Mark Bowden (tracks: 2)
- Composed By, Piano [Magnetic Resonator Piano], Violin, Electronics – Quinta (tracks: 5 to 7)
- Conductor – Paul Hoskins (tracks: 1)
- Consultant [Label Consultant] – Rachel Wilmot
- Coordinator [Development] – Gwendolyn Tietze
- Coordinator [Project] – Alex Wright
- Cover – Johan Persson
- Design [Graphic] – François Hall
- Edited By [Digital] – Susanne Stanzeleit
- Engineer, Mastered By, Producer [Recording] – David Lefeber
- Engineer, Producer [Recording] – Quinta
- Ensemble – Fidelio Trio (tracks: 2), Onyx Brass (tracks: 3)
- Executive-Producer – Anne Rushton, Colin Matthews
- Liner Notes – Jenny Higgins
- Management [General Manager] – Eleanor Wilson
- Orchestra – Rambert Orchestra (tracks: 1)
- Photography By – Ambra Vernuccio, Kate Benjamin, Rob Orchard
- Viola – Asher Zaccardelli (tracks: 4)
- Violin – Eloisa-Fleur Thom (tracks: 4)
NotesTracks 1 & 3 recorded JUne 13-14, 2016 at All Saints, East Finchley, London.
Track 4 recorded April 20, 2016 at All Saints, Tooting, London.
Track 2 recorded February 19, 2015 at Menuhin Hall, Yehudi Menuhin School, Cobham, Surrey.
Tracks 5-7 recorded August 2016 at the Centre for Digital Music, Queen Mary University of London (JRP) and in Quinta's home studio.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 023363 023221
- SPARS Code: DDD