Vince Mendoza - Start Here download album
- Album: Start Here
- FLAC: 1732 mb | MP3: 1872 mb
- Released: 1990
- Style: Contemporary Jazz
- Rating: 4.3/5
- Votes: 468
- Format: AAC FLAC VOC MMF VQF MPC AIFF
Biography by Scott Yanow. Stylistically wide-ranging jazz composer and arranger.
Album · 1990 · 9 Songs. 2009 Vince Mendoza courtesy of BFM Digital. More By Vince Mendoza. See All. Nights on Earth.
Start Here was voted one of Jazziz Magazine’s Top Picks and Mendoza was recognized as Best Composer/Arranger by Swing Journal’s critics poll in Japan. Through his profile-building stint as guest arranger and conductor of the WDR Big Band, based in Cologne, Germany, Mendoza became widely known in Europe as a multi-talented composer arranger with a deep understanding of contemporary styles. The latter was one of many symphonic arrangements that Mendoza wrote for Mitchell’s ‘final’ studio album, ‘Travelogue’, which in itself offered the singular challenge of scoring selected highlights of Mitchell’s multi-faceted and deeply emotional songs from her 40- year career. For this project Mendoza drew on many of his most important stylistic references, from Gil Evans to Brahms and Richard Strauss, Igor Stravinsky and Gyorgy Ligeti.
Best Brazilian Album: Ivan Lins & The Metropole Orchestra, with Ivan Lins. Best Contemporary Instrumental Album: Sylva with Snarky Puppy. In 2011, the Grammy Award for Best Instrumental Arrangement went to Vince Mendoza for arranging Carlos, a track from the album 54 which the Metropole had recorded with John Scofield.
Слушайте и скачивайте vince mendoza на Хотплеере в mp. Vince Mendoza - Habanera 04:56. Vince Mendoza - New York Stories 15:40. Vince Mendoza - All Blues 07:55. Vince Mendoza - Our Love Is Easy 05:28. Vince Mendoza - Say We Did 06:57. Vince Mendoza - Historietas del Viento I. El Viento 04:40. Vince Mendoza - Gracias 05:30. Vince Mendoza - Little Voice 06:45. Vince Mendoza - Some Other Time 05:21.
Vince Mendoza скачать в mp3 на телефон или слушайте песню John Abercrombie, Vince Mendoza, Jon Christensen - Single Moon, John Abercrombie, Vince Mendoza, Jon Christensen - Agitato, John Abercrombie, Vince Mendoza, Jon Christensen - Ollie Mention, Vince Mendoza - Bluesounds Movement Vi, Vince Mendoza - Bluesounds Movement IV и другие популярные треки и рингтоны.
Album: Vince Mendoza. Vince Mendoza - Bossa Antigua 06:42. Vince Mendoza - Fluda-Boo 08:39. Album: Vince Mendoza. Vince Mendoza: best 2 tracks. The Metropole Orchestra, Vince Mendoza, Vince Mendoza & The Metropole Orchestra - La Tarara El Viento - The Garcia Lorca Project, 2009 08:37. Metropole Orchestra, Vince Mendoza, Yuri Honing - l'Avventura Symphonic, 2006 05:38. Artist: Vince Mendoza.
El Pais "Vince Mendoza waves his wand over exquisitely unadorned darkling moods of shadow and repose. - Downbeat "Nights on Earth is another watershed, representing Mendoza's current position along an evolving path, where profound compositional depth and simple beauty find a rare meeting point. - All about Jazz "Mendoza has created his own night-time musical world. I loved your Epiphany and Start Here.
Start Here (World Pacific, 1990). Instructions Inside (Blue Note, 1991). Jazzpaña (ACT, 1992). Sketches (ACT, 1994). Vince Mendoza (2 Steps, 1994). Caribbean Night (BHM, 1997). Epiphany (Zebra, 1999). Blauklang (ACT, 2008). El Viento: The Garcia Lorca Project (ACT, 2009). Fast City: A Tribute to Joe Zawinul (BHM, 2010).
Blauklang Act Music + Vision 2008. Trumpet Summit Prague: The Mendoza Arrangements Live Contents.
|1||Babe Of The Day||6:40|
|6||Save The World||5:33|
|9||True Story (For Toru Takemitsu)||4:34|
- Bass – Gary Peacock (tracks: 3, 5, 8), Will Lee (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 7)
- Bass Trombone – Dave Taylor* (tracks: 2, 7)
- Cello – Warren Lash (tracks: 3, 5)
- Clarinet, Bass Clarinet, Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone – Bob Mintzer (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 5)
- Composed By, Arranged By, Conductor – Vince Mendoza
- Drums, Percussion – Peter Erskine (tracks: 1 to 8)
- Engineer – Malcolm Pollack
- Engineer [Assistant] – Matthew Lamonica*, U.E.Nastassi*
- Engineer [Synth] – Scott Gordon
- French Horn – Bob Carlisle (tracks: 2, 7), Dave Jolly* (tracks: 2, 7), Jerry Peel (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 7)
- Guitar – John Scofield (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 7), Ralph Towner (tracks: 3, 5, 6, 8)
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Performer [Electronic Valve Instrument] – Judd Miller (tracks: 7, 8)
- Piano – Jim Beard (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 7), Marc Cohen (tracks: 3, 5, 8)
- Producer – Vince Mendoza
- Programmed By – Judd Miller
- Sequenced By – Vince Mendoza
- Soprano Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Flute – Lawrence Feldman (tracks: 3, 5)
- Soprano Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone – Joe Lovano (tracks: 6, 8)
- Tuba – Dave Braynard (tracks: 2, 7)
- Violin – Lee Kwang Bay (tracks: 3, 5)
NotesRecorded on November 13 and 14, 1989 at Power Station, New York, NY
Digitally mixed at Skyline Studios, New York, NY
Synth recorded at Devonshire, Hollywood, California
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7777 94592 2 3