Kadenzza - The Second Renaissance download album
Kadenzza : The Second Renaissance,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен.
Album · 2005 · 9 Songs. See All. Into the Oriental Phantasma.
Kadenzza : The Second Renaissance. Symphonic Black, Japan (2005 - Holy Records) Узнать больше. Can you see your own face? Yes, real, true yourself in the mirror is just false Bilateral symmetry could be made in your memory The existing reality is no more than fantasy.
Listen to music from Kadenzza like Ghost In The Shell, The Wolfoid & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Kadenzza. It's at the beginning of the 90's that You Oshima, founder member of Kadenzza, begins his musical career and forms his first group Black Maria. In 1993, the group carries out a single of six tracks which already included early versions of Kamikaze Blows and Wheel of Fortune that got their final forms 10 years later.
Kadenzza – The Second Renaissance. Label: Holy Records – HOLY 104 CD. Format: CD, Album, Digipak. Matrix, Runout: Sony DADC A0100621565-0101 15 A2. Mastering SID Code: IFPI L555. Mould SID Code: IFPI 94Z7.
The Second Renaissance. This album has an average beat per minute of 104 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 72/178 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist The Second Renaissance. BPM Profile The Second Renaissance. Album starts at 72BPM, ends at 119BPM (+47), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Kadenzza.
The Second Renaissance (2005) by Kadenzza. Labels: Holy Records. Genres: Symphonic Extreme Metal .
Renaissance is the self-titled debut album by the English progressive rock band Renaissance, released in late 1969. All tracks written by Keith Relf and Jim McCarty, with themes by John Hawken and Louis Cennamo, except where noted. Jane Relf - vocals, percussion. Keith Relf - electric guitar, vocals, harmonica. John Hawken - piano, harpsichord. Louis Cennamo - electric bass guitar. Jim McCarty - drums, vocals. Paul Samwell-Smith - producer. Andy Johns - engineer.
Kadenzza - The Second Renaissance (2005). Artist/Band: Kadenzza (Japan). Album: The Second Renaissance. Genre: Avantgarde, Black Metal (Grand Orchestral Kamikaze Metal). 01. In My Own Voice 00:50 02. Ghost In The Shell 05:30 03. The Embers Of Reverie 04:55 04. The Abyss Stares At You 04:32 05. Utakata 08:58 06. In The Woods 04:28 07.
|1||In My Own Voice||0:50|
|2||Ghost In The Shell||5:30|
|3||The Embers Of Reverie||4:54|
|4||The Abyss Stares At You||4:32|
|6||In The Woods||4:28|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Holy Records
- Copyright (c) – Holy Records
- Recorded At – Zeitmesser Studio
- Recorded At – Studio You
- Pressed By – Sony DADC
- Artwork [Backgrounds], Design [Graphic] – Holy Records
- Artwork [Cover Painting] – David Ho
- Recorded By – Yotsukura Iwaki
- Recorded By [Vocals] – Onahama Iwaki
- Songwriter [Assistance] – Fumiko Furuhashi, Heeyan Sugawara
- Vocals [Female] – Claire Burton (tracks: 1, 6, 8), Yoko Muratani (tracks: 5)
- Vocals, Guitar, Synthesizer, Sampler, Programmed By, Music By, Lyrics By, Arranged By, Mixed By, Mastered By, Producer, Artwork [Backgrounds], Design [Graphic] – You Oshima
NotesAlbum recorded at Zeitmesser Studio, except vocals recorded at Studio You.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 3 760054 220584
- Barcode (Scanned): 3760054220584
- Matrix / Runout: Sony DADC A0100621565-0101 15 A2
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L555
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 94Z7
- Rights Society: SACEM/SDRM/SACD/SGDL
|HOLY104CD||Kadenzza||The Second Renaissance (CD, Album, Promo)||Holy Records||HOLY104CD||France||2005|