Lunapark - A Beautiful Bed To Lie Down In download album
- Album: A Beautiful Bed To Lie Down In
- FLAC: 1666 mb | MP3: 1703 mb
- Released: 2013
- Style: Contemporary
- Rating: 4.9/5
- Votes: 398
- Format: ADX AU MP2 AC3 MMF MOD AA
Текст песни: A beautiful lie. Lie awake in bed at night and think about your life Do you want to be different? .
Опубликовано: 15 нояб. 2014 г. Provided to YouTube by The Orchard Enterprises. A Beautiful Bed to Lie Down in · Lunapark · Lunapark · Lunapark. A Beautiful Bed to Lie Down in. ℗ 2013 Lunapark/ CRS. Released on: 2013-11-24.
Album: A Beautiful Bed to Lie Down in. Release year: 2013. A Beautiful Bed to Lie Down in: Best 2 songs. Lunapark - Hoax Rifts 06:01. Lunapark - Hoax Rifts A Beautiful Bed to Lie Down in, 2013 06:01. Lunapark - Без границ От страсти до ненависти, 2017 02:37.
Lyrics & Chords of A Beautiful Bed To Lie Down In by Lunapark, 16 times played by 13 listeners - get pdf, listen similar. The Stranglers - Nuclear Device chords lyrics
Lunapark was the debut album by indie rock band Luna. It was released in 1992 on Elektra Records. As the first musical outing of Dean Wareham since the disbanding of Galaxie 500, Lunapark set forth the new musical directions of Wareham and embraced a musical sound that would continue to evolve throughout Luna's tenure.
Music video by Thirty Seconds To Mars performing A Beautiful Lie. Pre VEVO play counts 17,774,012. A Beautiful Lie. Исполнитель. Thirty Seconds To Mars.
A Beautiful Lie Lyrics. Lie awake in bed at night And think about your life Do you want to be different? Try to let go of the truth The battles of your youth Cause this is just a game.
Such a beautiful lie to believe in. So beautiful, beautiful Lie makes me. It's time to forget about the past, To wash away what happened last. It's a beautiful lie, It's the perfect denial Beautiful. Everyone's looking at me, I'm running around in circles, baby. A quiet desperation's building higher, I've got to remember this is just a game.
Lie, lay, lied, laid, layed. Does it even matter? We understand each other anyway, right? In fact, it does matter. to lay something (somewhere) to put something (somewhere) to lie somewhere to be located somewhere OR to lie somewhere (2) to be in a horizontal position somewhere. Do you see the difference? You can only lay something (including eggs, if you are a hen), but you cannot lie it, and something can lie somewhere, but it cannot lay there. A couple of examples: Female chickens lay eggs. Please, lay the book (down) on the table. The eggs lie in a basket. The book lies on the table
A beautiful lie. I bet your parents taught you that you mean something, that you're here for a reason . That should be upside down. We know better now, don't we? Devils don't come from hell beneath us. No, they come from the sky. See, what we call God depends upon our tribe, Clark Joe, 'cause God is tribal; God takes sides! No man in the sky intervened when I was a boy to deliver me from daddy's fist and abominations. I figured out way back if God is all-powerful, He cannot be all-good. And if He is all-good, then He cannot be all-powerful. Bruce Wayne: Wow! Pretty girl – bad habit. Don't quote me, alright? Clark Kent: What's your position on the bat vigilante in Gotham?
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A Beautiful Bed To Lie Down In
Composed By – Piet-Jan van Rossum
|1||A Beautiful Bed To Lie Down In||2:26|
|2||I Guess You Never Loved Me||4:45|
|4||Little Cat's Asleep Now||3:05|
Composed By – Louis Andriessen
|Synaps, Long, Knie, Voet, Mond
Composed By – Arnold Marinissen
Composed By – Dugal McKinnon
Composed By – Anthony Fiumara
|13||Sturm Im Wasserglas
Composed By – Florian Magnus Maier
- Artwork By – Bregje Schoffelen
- Bass Guitar – Fred Jacobsson
- Clarinet – Lars Wouters van den Oudenwijer (tracks: 1-5, 12)
- Conductor, Percussion – Arnold Marinissen
- Edited By, Supervised By – Arnold Marinissen
- Electric Guitar – Aart Strootman (tracks: 1-4)
- Liner Notes [Translation] – Moze Jacobs
- Mezzo-soprano Vocals – Fanny Alofs (tracks: 1, 2, 4)
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Piet Jan van Rossum* (tracks: 1-4)
- Percussion – Ramon Lormans (tracks: 1-5, 12)
- Photography By – Eddo Hartmann
- Piano, Keyboards – Toon Bierman
- Piccolo Flute – Margreet Niks (tracks: 12)
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Mastered By – Dario Brandt (tracks: 5-13), Frank Van Der Weij, Gilius Kreiken (tracks: 5-13), Maarten Mens (tracks: 5-13)
- Saxophone – Joke Van Loon (tracks: 5)
- Soprano Vocals – Jennifer Claire Van Der Hart (tracks: 1, 3)
- Supervised By, Liner Notes – Anthony Fiumara
- Violin – Janneke Van Prooijen, Roos van Well (tracks: 11, 13)
- Violin, Viola – Emma Breedveld
- Violoncello – Bence Huzsar
NotesRecorded 10-11 December 2013 & 18-19 February 2013 in Muziekgebouw Eindhoven.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BIEM STEMRA
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LJ82
- Matrix / Runout: 132026