Wire Train - Wire Train download album
Complete your Wire Train collection.
No Soul No Strain is Wire Train's fifth full-length album, released in 1992. Featuring the singles "Stone Me" and "Crashing Back to You", it was their fourth album to chart, peaking at No. 43 on the Billboard 200. All songs written by Wire Train. Yeah, Yeah, Yeah - 5:33. Crashing Back to You - 4:52. How Many More Times - 3:35. Willing It to Be - 3:41.
Wire Train was formed in San Francisco in the early eighties and signed to 415/CBS in 1983. Wire Train released three records for 415/CBS; In A Chamber, Between Two Words, and Ten Women. The band Recorded three CD's for MCA in the nineties; California Republic, No Soul No Strain and Snug. Only the first two MCA CD's were released.
This is Wire Train’s official release of a 1993 album that MCA Records paid for but deemed too weird to put out. The band, which got their early-'80s start on the mighty 415 Records with songs like I’ll Do You, had evolved musically by leaps and bounds by time they recorded this, their sixth and final album. And it smokes from top to bottom: There’s amped-up psych-funk ( Who Give a S t," Drive All Night ), Beatle-esque turns ( I Was Wrong ), spare R&B ( Picture in a Picture, She Is the World ), and sheer poetic beauty ( Enemy ).
More albums from Wire Train: Between Two Words by Wire Train. In A Chamber by Wire Train. No Soul No Strain by Wire Train. Ten Women by Wire Train. View all albums . Wire Train.
The San Francisco group Wire Train made a big splash with their first album, 1983's In a Chamber. The quartet played a layered, mysterious kind of guitar rock that drew from post-punk's energy, the trippiness of psychedelia, and the solid songcraft of bands from the Byrds to the Flamin' Groovies. There were a few other bands around making similar sounds - the Church, to name the most obvious - but there weren't any bands this hooky or immediate. The album unspools like a greatest hits collection, as one great song follows another.
Слушайте Wire Train(К и скачивайте бесплатно в формате mp3 прямо сейчас, без кодов, смс и регистрации. Certainly No One - Wire Train. Too Long Alone - Wire Train. Mercy Mercy - Wire Train. I Will - Wire Train, 1985.
Wire Train - Wire Train 1990 Full Album. Wire Train - No Soul No Strain 1992 Full Album) In A Chamber (Full Album). Contents Wire Train's debut, In a Chamber, produced by David Kahne at The Automatt in San Francisco, was released late in 1983. It achieved success on the . college charts during 1984, and the band toured as openers for Big Country
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Should She Cry?
Organ [Hammond B3] – Kevin Gilbert
Violin – Peter Meyer
|4||If You See Her Go||5:48|
Drums – Peter Meyer Percussion [Native Indian] – Louis Perez
Dulcimer [Hammer Dulcimer] – Mike Campbell
|9||Oh Me Oh My||4:33|
|11||All Night Living||4:16|
- Manufactured By – JVC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Rumbo Recorders
- Mixed At – Rumbo Recorders
- Mixed At – Conway Studios
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Published By – Rambling Blah Music
- Published By – Third Stone From The Sun Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Art Direction – Vartan
- Backing Vocals – Susannah Melvoin* (tracks: 7 to 9)
- Cover [Cover Construction] – Larry Brooks
- Design – Kosh/Brooks Design*
- Engineer – Robert Salcedo*, Gina Immel
- Lyrics By – Jeffrey Trott* (tracks: 4), Kevin Hunter
- Management – Robert Richards
- Mastered By – Doug Sax
- Music By – Wire Train
- Organ [Hammond B3], Piano – Benmont Tench
- Other [Backing Vocals] – Durga (tracks: 4, 9, 10)
- Other [Engineer] – Trigger Bob
- Performer [Wire Train] – Anders Rundblad, Brian Macleod, Jeffrey Trott*, Kevin Hunter
- Photography By [Cover] – Stuart Watson
- Photography By [Group Photos] – Dennis Keeley
- Producer – David Tickle, Don Smith
NotesThis album was recorded live, except Wednesday.
Recorded and Mixed using the Dolby SR System.
Publisher name variation: Third Stone From Sun Music.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 76732-6427-2 6
- SPARS Code: AAD
- Matrix / Runout: MCAD-6427 4S MFD BY JVC
|MCGC 6101||Wire Train||Wire Train (Cass, Album)||MCA Records||MCGC 6101||UK||1990|
|MCG 6101||Wire Train||Wire Train (LP, Album)||MCA Records||MCG 6101||UK||1990|
|9031-72356-1||Wire Train||Wire Train (LP, Album)||MCA Records||9031-72356-1||Greece||1990|
|MCA-6427||Wire Train||Wire Train (LP, Album)||MCA Records||MCA-6427||US||1990|
|DMCG 6101||Wire Train||Wire Train (CD, Album)||MCA Records||DMCG 6101||UK||1990|