Garland Jeffreys - Ghost Writer download album
Track 5 from the 1977 album Ghost Writer. 50+ видео Воспроизвести все. Воспроизвести.
- From the album "Ghost Writer" (A & M Records, 1977), reissued on the album "I'm Alive" (Universal International, 2006). Music & Lyrics by Garland Jeffreys. GHOST WRITER Oh I used to stay up every night I be so all alone In my hand my trusty pen I work it to the bone.
Album · 1977 · 10 Songs. Ghost Writer Garland Jeffreys.
Ghost Writer is the second solo album by Garland Jeffreys, released by A&M Records in 1977. It was recorded with an all-star lineup of session musicians, including Dr. John, The Brecker Brothers, Anthony Jackson, Steve Gadd, Hugh McCracken and David Spinozza. Another notable contributor was keyboard player Leon Pendarvis, who has been a member of the Saturday Night Live band since 1980.
Garland Jeffreys 컬렉션을 완성하세요. Ghost Writer (LP, Album, Gat). Ghost Writer (Cass, Album).
Artists Garland Jeffreys Ghost Writer. This album has an average beat per minute of 121 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 106/142 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Ghost Writer. BPM Profile Ghost Writer. Album starts at 115BPM, ends at 108BPM (-7), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Garland Jeffreys.
com/Garland Jeffreys. Garland Jeffreys (album). Garland Jeffreys is the first solo album by Garland Jeffreys. It was released by Atlantic Records in 1973 and recorded at the Record Plant, New York City. All tracks composed by Garland Jeffreys. Ballad of Me". "Harlem Bound".
Garland Jeffreys (born June 29, 1943) is an American singer and songwriter, traversing the musical genres of rock and roll, reggae, blues and soul. Jeffreys is from Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn, of African American and Puerto Rican heritage. He majored in art history at Syracuse University, where he met Lou Reed before The Velvet Underground became active.
Ghost Writer Tracklist. Ghost Writer Q&A. Writers Garland Jeffreys. More Garland Jeffreys albums.
Rough and Ready, 02:58. New York Skyline, 03:31. Cool Down Boy, 04:05.
|A1||Rough And Ready||2:57|
|A2||I May Not Be Your Kind||3:46|
|A3||New York Skyline||3:29|
|A4||Cool Down Boy||4:04|
|B1||Lift Me Up||3:28|
|B3||Wild In The Streets||2:59|
|B4||35 Millimeter Dreams||3:12|
- Bass – Anthony Jackson
- Drums – John Boudreaux, Randy Brecker, Steve Gadd
- Guitar – Alan Freedman, Sugar Bears
- Guitar, Harmonica – Hugh McCracken
- Guitar, Keyboards, Producer – David Spinozza
- Guitar, Vocals, Percussion, Producer, Written-By – Garland Jeffreys
- Keyboards – Don Grolnick, Dr. John, Leon Pendarvis
- Percussion – Rubens Bassini
- Producer – Roy Cicala
- Saxophone – Al Cohn, David Sanborn, Michael Brecker
- Trombone – Phil Messina
- Trumpet – Burt Collins, Danny Cahn
- Vocals – Arnold McCutler*, David Lasley, David Peel, James Taylor , Lynn Pitney
|SP-4629||Garland Jeffreys||Ghost Writer (LP, Album, Gat)||A&M Records||SP-4629||US||1977|
|AMLH 64629||Garland Jeffreys||Ghost Writer (LP, Album)||A&M Records||AMLH 64629||UK||1977|
|AMLH 64629||Garland Jeffreys||Ghost Writer (LP, Album, Gat)||A&M Records||AMLH 64629||Spain||1977|
|PCCY-10036||Garland Jeffreys||Ghost Writer (CD, Album)||A&M Records||PCCY-10036||Japan||1989|
|SP-4629||Garland Jeffreys||Ghost Writer (LP, Album, Gat)||A&M Records||SP-4629||Canada||1977|