Sten Sandell Trio - Face Of Tokyo download album
- Album: Face Of Tokyo
- FLAC: 1596 mb | MP3: 1879 mb
- Released: 2009
- Style: Free Improvisation
- Rating: 4.6/5
- Votes: 768
- Format: VOX AUD AIFF MIDI MP1 DTS MMF
Слушайте Sten Sandell Trio (Sten Sandell и скачивайте бесплатно в формате mp3 прямо сейчас, без кодов, смс и регистрации.
Sten Sandell Trio - Oval/Sten Sandell Trio - Oval.
Piano, Voice – Sten Sandell. Recorded By – Yasuo Fujimura. Recorded live on 4 February 2008 at Shinjuku Pit Inn, Tokyo, Japan. Mixed and mastered at Make Wave, Stockholm, Sweden. Packaged in a glossy heavy-card mini-lp cover. Matrix, Runout: 2403535411 ww. mrecords. Mastering SID Code: IFPI LT57. Mould SID Code: IFPI Z944.
Tracklist: 01. Face Up 02. Face Down. Recorded Live on February 4, 2008 at Shinjuku Pit Inn, Tokyo, Japan. Personnel: Sten Sandell – piano and voice Johan Berthling – double bass Paal Nilssen-Love – drums & percussion.
Sten Sandell Trio was established in 1999 in Stockholm and has worked regularly both there and in Oslo. The trio's musical work is in the tradition of European improvised music and among the strongest and most intense piano trios in Scandinavia today. Musicians: Johan Berthling - double bass Paal Nilssen-Love - drums, percussion Sten Sandell - piano.
Musicians: Johan Berthling. Album label: PNL records. Release date: 01/01/2009. Recording location: Recorded live at Shinjuku Pit Inn, Tokyo, Japan. Recording date: Wednesday, February 4, 2004. In stark contrast to some of the other albums below, the album demonstrates that technical mastery and musical vision make it possible to bring depth and emotional drive even with the most common of all jazz line-ups. -Stef, FreeJazz-Stef.
Includes unlimited streaming of Sten Sandell Trio : Face of Tokyo via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. ships out within 7 days. Purchasable with gift card. supported by 4 fans who also own Sten Sandell Trio : Face of Tokyo.
The Trio is a live album by Oscar Peterson, Joe Pass and Niels-Henning Ørsted Pedersen that was released in 1974. The album won the Grammy Award for Best Jazz Performance by a Group in 1975.
- Copyright (c) – PNL
- Manufactured By – GM Records – 2403535411
- Manufactured By – www.gmrecords.pl – 2403535411
- Recorded At – Pit Inn
- Mixed At – Make Wave
- Mastered At – Make Wave
- Composed By – Berthling*, Nilssen-Love*, Sandell*
- Design [Cover Design] – Lasse Marhaug
- Double Bass – Johan Berthling
- Drums, Percussion – Paal Nilssen-Love
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Joachim Ekermann
- Piano, Voice – Sten Sandell
- Recorded By – Yasuo Fujimura
NotesRecorded live on 4 February 2008 at Shinjuku Pit Inn, Tokyo, Japan.
Mixed and mastered at Make Wave, Stockholm, Sweden.
© PNL Records 2009
Packaged in a glossy heavy-card mini-lp cover.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: 2403535411 www.gmrecords.pl [GM Records logo]
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LT57
- Mould SID Code: IFPI Z944
- Rights Society: N©B
- Rights Society (Sandell, Berthling): STIM
- Rights Society (Nilssen-Love): TONO