Jeremy Fisher - Highway to Spell download album
- Album: Highway to Spell
- FLAC: 1303 mb | MP3: 1221 mb
- Released: 2018
- Rating: 4.8/5
- Votes: 307
- Format: MP4 ADX AU RA VQF ASF AAC
Official music video for the Jeremy Fisher Junior song "Turtle & Guy" from the album Highway To Spell, out now on Hidden Pony Records
Jeremy Fisher (born Jeremy Binns, December 15, 1976) is a Canadian singer-songwriter. Fisher is based in Ottawa, Ontario, and was previously based on Vancouver Island, . Montreal, Quebec, and in Seattle, Washington, US. Fisher's work is heavily influenced by folk and blues music, and his songs feature accompaniment by acoustic guitar, slide guitar and harmonica.
Listen to Highway One from Jeremy Fisher's Mint Juleps for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. I’m highly motivated, says postmillennial troubadour Jeremy Fisher. I love getting my hands in there.
Artist: Jeremy Fisher. Jeremy Fisher - Built to Last 02:52. Jeremy Fisher - The Part That Breaks 02:17. Jeremy Fisher: best 2 tracks. Jeremy Fisher - Shine A Little Light Flood, 2010 03:10. Jeremy Fisher - Last Song The Lemon Squeeze, 2014 03:54. Artist: Jeremy Fisher.
Слушайте и скачивайте jeremy fisher на Хотплеере в mp. Jeremy Fisher - Uh-Oh 03:24. Jeremy Fisher - Shooting Star (In Spite Of It All) (Album Version) 04:20. Jeremy Fisher - Let It Shine (OST The Big Year, 2011) 03:55. Jeremy Fisher - Time for a Change 03:12.
For other uses, see Jeremy Fisher (disambiguation). For the Beatrix Potter character, see The Tale of Mr. Jeremy Fisher. This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. Please help by adding reliable sources. His third album, entitled Goodbye Blue Monday (album), with fellow Canadian Hawksley Workman, was released on March 27, 2007 by his new record label, Aquarius Records. His first children's album, Highway to Spell, was released on March 9, 2018.
The Tale of Mr. Jeremy Fisher is a children's book, written and illustrated by Beatrix Potter. It was published by Frederick Warne & Co. in July 1906. Jeremy's origin lies in a letter she wrote to a child in 1893. She revised it in 1906, and moved its setting from the River Tay to the English Lake District. The tale reflects her love for the Lake District and her admiration for children's illustrator Randolph Caldecott.
Jeremy Fisher Junior, Category: Artist, Albums: Highway to Spell, Monthly Listeners: 351, Where People Listen: Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Hamilton, Bedford. Listen to Jeremy Fisher Junior in full in the this site app. Play on this site. You look like someone who appreciates good music.
|2||Turtle & Guy|
|3||Down At The Library|
|6||I Lost My Shoe|
|7||The Rhyming Game|
|8||Peanut Butter Sandwiches|
|9||I'd Rather Be A Donut|
|11||End Of The Day|
|12||What A Wonderful World|
- Arranged By – Jeremy Fisher (tracks: 1)
- Mastered By – Philip Shaw Bova (tracks: 1-12)
- Recorded By – The Dill (tracks: 1-12)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Jeremy Fisher (tracks: 1-12)
- Songwriter – Bernie Hudecki (tracks: 6), Bob Thiele (tracks: 12), George David Weiss (tracks: 12), Jeremy Fisher (tracks: 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 9, 10, 11), Paul Stock (tracks: 8), Traditional (tracks: 1)
- Tenor Saxophone, Clarinet, Flute – Petr Cancura (tracks: 1-12)
- Vocals – Adrienne Curran (tracks: 1-12), Mark Blackett (tracks: 1-12)
- Vocals, Guitar, Bass, Mandolin, Piano, Harmonica – Jeremy Fisher (tracks: 1-12)
- Vocals, Harmonica – Catriona Sturton (tracks: 1-12)
NotesLabel identifies the artist as Jeremy Fisher Junior
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 06027020652
- Matrix / Runout: 57599-Q202065