Carole King - Fantasy download album
Even in 1973, Carole King's landmark Tapestry album was still high on the charts. Fantasy was the first album to break the immediately recognizable, cozy sound set by Writer and made definitive by Tapestry. In the place of the warm, spare tones was a polished, soulful production. In many respects this album coasts on groove more than anything else. Sometimes it does work. You've Been Around Too Long" comes off as subtle and accomplished, especially with David T. Walker's great guitar work. Being at War with Each Other" pretty much covers well-worn ground
A2. You've Been Around Too Long. Fantasy (Cass, Album). Epic, Ode Records (2). PET 34962.
Fantasy is an album by American singer-songwriter Carole King, released in 1973. At the time of its release, it only reached on the Billboard album chart, but has remained highly regarded by her fans over the ensuing decades. Presented as a sort of song cycle, the album opens and closes with two versions of the title song and the songs on each side segue directly into one another.
This is a list of albums and singles recorded by Carole King. She has had three number one albums and seven top 10 albums. A^ A specific release date is often not given or an incorrect date is often given. B^ Certified Gold by the Recording Industry Association of America. C^ "I Feel the Earth Move" is not certified Gold while "It's Too Late" is.
Fantasy (Carole King album), Fantasy is an album by American singer-songwriter Carole King, released in 1973 At the time of its release, it only reached on the Billboard . Believe in Humanity" – 3:19. Carole King - Vocals, piano, backing vocals. David T Walker - guitar. Charles Larkey - bass guitar. Susan Ranney - bass guitar. Harvey Mason, Sr - drums. Bobbye Hall - percussion. Eddie Kendricks - backing vocals.
Fantasy es un álbum de la cantante y compositora Carole King, lanzado en 1973. En esta ocasión, King compuso todas las canciones de álbum. En el momento de su lanzamiento, sólo alcanzó el puesto en las listas del Billboard, pero se ha mantenido muy bien considerado por sus seguidores en las décadas siguientes. Uno de los temas del álbum es una canción llamada "Haywood", que es sobre la adicción a las drogas. La pista del idioma español "Corazón" fue un single con éxito moderado, así como la canción "Believe in Humanity"
Fantasy is an album by American singer-songwriter Carole King, released in 1973. Streisand covers Carole King - and makes a political statement. Midway through the first act, Streisand interprets Carole King’s Being at War with Each Other from the singer-songwriter’s 1973 album Fantasy.
Tracklist: 1. Fantasy Beginning, 2. You’ve Been Around Too Long, 3. Being At War With Each Other, 4. Directions, 5. That’s How Things Go Down, 6. Weekdays, 7. Haywood, 8. A Quiet Place To Live, 9. Welfare Symphony, 10. You Light Up My Life, 11. Corazón, 12. Believe In Humanity, 13. Fantasy En. More albums from Carole King: Brill Building Sessions & More by Carole King. The Living Room Tour by Carole King. Pearls Songs Of Goffin And King by Carole King. Love Makes The World by Carole King. Thoroughbred by Carole King. Writer: Carole King by Carole King. In Concert by Carole King. One To One by Carole King. View all albums . Fantasy.
1. Fantasy Beginning Lyrics.
|A2||You've Been Around Too Long|
|A3||Being At War With Each Other|
|A5||That's How Things Go Down|
|B2||A Quiet Place To Live|
|B4||You Light Up My Life|
|B6||Believe In Humanity|
- Bass, Double Bass [String] – Charles Larkey
- Cello – Denis Brott, Dennis Karmazyn, Jeffrey Solow, Judith Perett*
- Congas, Bongos – Ms Bobbye Hall*
- Double Bass [String] – Susan Ranney
- Drums, Vibraphone – Harvey Mason
- Engineer – Hank Cicalo
- Engineer [Assistant] – Steve Mitchell
- Guitar – David T. Walker
- Keyboards, Vocals, Backing Vocals, Arranged By [Strings], Arranged By [Horns], Written-By – Carole King
- Producer – Lou Adler
- Saxophone – Curtis Amy, Ernie Watts, Mike Altschul, Tom Scott
- Trombone – Charlie Loper*, Dick "Slyde" Hyde*
- Trombone, Euphonium, Arranged By [Horns] – George Bohannon*
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Albert Aarons*, Chuck Findley, Ollie Mitchell
- Viola – Alan De Veritch*, David Campbell, Denyse Buffam*, Paul Polivnick
- Violin – Barry Socher, Glenn Dicterow, Gordon Marron, Haim Shtrum, Kathleen Lenski, Kenneth Yerke, Miwako Watanabe, Polly Sweeney, Robert Lipsett, Ronald Folsom, Sheldon Sanov, Thomas Buffam*
NotesOde Records Inc.
Distributed by A&M Records Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Label): SP-77035
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Label): SP-77036
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Etched In Runout Groove): SP-77018A
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Etched In Runout Groove): SP-77018 B
|ODE 77018||Carole King||Fantasy (LP, Album)||Ode Records||ODE 77018||UK||1973|
|487939 2||Carole King||Fantasy (CD, Album, RE)||Ode Records , Epic||487939 2||Europe||1997|
|SLAM 67018||Carole King||Fantasy (LP, Album)||Ode Records , A&M Records||SLAM 67018||Italy||1973|
|PET 34962||Carole King||Fantasy (Cass, Album)||Epic, Ode Records||PET 34962||US||Unknown|
|20-3P-105||Carole King||Fantasy (LP, Album, RE)||Epic||20-3P-105||Japan||Unknown|