Fun. - Aim And Ignite download album
Tracklist: 1. Be Calm, 2. Benson Hedges, 3. All The Pretty Girls, 4. I Wanna Be The One, 5. At Least I’m Not As Sad (As I Used To Be), 6. Light A Roman Candle With Me, 7. Walking The Dog, 8. Barlights, 9. The Gambler, 10. Take Your Time (Coming Home).
Интернет-магазин yoox. Доставка по всей стране
10 видео Воспроизвести все Fun-Some Nights FULL ALBUMGuadalupe Argoitia.
Aim and Ignite is the debut studio album by American indie pop band Fun. It was recorded at Appletree Studios. On February 4, 2008, The Format broke up. Soon after, vocalist Nate Ruess had called up Jack Antonoff, from the band Steel Train and Andrew Dost of Anathallo, They created the band Fun. and headed into the studio with producer Steven Shane McDonald.
Аккорды, текст к песне 'Aim And Ignite (album)' исполнителя (композитора) Fun. На сайте может быть представлено несколько вариантов, проверьте соответствующий список. Aim And Ignite (album) i just put them all together because this album is amazing.
About Aim And Ignite album. Album Aim And Ignite (2009). by Fun. Label Nettwerk. Steven McDonald, Anna Waronker, Connie Corn, Ida Relhm, Rachel Antonoff.
Fun's debut "Aim and Ignite" marks Nate Ruess' first major venture away from The Format, which in full disclosure, I personally prefer over Fun. That having been said, "Aim and Ignite" is a great album.
This music needs to be listened to as an album, in one sitting, so you can appreciate the way the musical and lyrical ideas flow together and play off of each other. That said, there are moments of genius that grab you even on your first casual listen. At Least I'm Not as Sad (As I Used to Be)" sounds like a long-winded country song title, but it's a cabaret-flavored rock song with a vaguely Latin instrumental break, big grand piano flourishes, a nursery rhyme chorus, and a big finish.
ru/?dl&keyword fun+aim+and+ignite+album+download+zip&charset utf-8&source twitch.
Aim and Ignite by fu. released 25 August 2009 1. Be Calm 2. Benson Hedges 3. All The Pretty Girls 4. I Wanna Be The One 5. At Least I'm Not As Sad (As I Used To Be) 6. Light A Roman Candle With Me 7. Walking The Dog 8. Barlights 9. The Gambler 10. Swiss garage band The Jackets pair fuzzed-out, revved-up riffs with marauding vocals to make potent rock & roll. Bandcamp New & Notable Jun 16, 2019. For Being by Channelers. Gorgeous music that is almost impossibly still, For Being finds the meeting point between serenity and strangeness. Bristol Pirates by Death Is Not The End. The Death is Not the End label offers an hour-long spin through the sounds of Bristol pirate radio, stopping at soul, dancehall, and more.
fun. is Jack Antonoff, Andrew Dost, and Nate Ruess. Nate gained fame as the lead singer of the Format, who went on hiatus in 2008. Nate formed fu. who started work on their first album, which was released on 8/25/09. Does it follow to to the amazing Format albums? Let's find out! The album starts of with "Be Calm," which seems to me like it's from a musical. The percussion is amazing, and I really enjoy listening to it. "Benson Hedges" is a strange song, started gospel-y and turning alternative-ish, and going back to gospel-ish a few times
|3||All The Pretty Girls||3:22|
|4||I Wanna Be The One||3:36|
|5||At Least I'm Not As Sad (As I Used To Be)||4:06|
|6||Light A Roman Candle With Me||3:04|
|7||Walking The Dog||3:39|
|10||Take Your Time (Coming Home)||7:51|
- Manufactured By – Nettwerk Records LLC
- Manufactured By – Nettwerk Productions
- Marketed By – Nettwerk Productions
- Marketed By – Nettwerk Records LLC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nettwerk Productions
- Copyright (c) – Nettwerk Productions
- Mastered At – Red Mastering
- Pressed By – Arvato Digital Services Bertelsmann, USA – I936901
- Accordion – Phil Parlapiano (tracks: 1)
- Arranged By – Andrew Dost (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 6, 9), Nate Ruess (tracks: 2, 3), Roger Joseph Manning, Jr.* (tracks: 1, 4, 8, 9)
- Bass – Steven McDonald (tracks: 1, 3-8, 10)
- Cello – Timothy Loo (tracks: 5, 6, 9), Vanessa Freebairn-Smith (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6)
- Drums – John O'Reilly (tracks: 1 to 6, 8, 10)
- Instruments [Caliope] – Roger Joseph Manning, Jr.* (tracks: 1)
- Mastered By – Brad Vance
- Oboe – Lara Wickes (tracks: 4)
- Performer – Andrew Dost, Jack Antonoff, Nate Ruess
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – Steven McDonald
- Saxophone – Double G (tracks: 5, 8)
- Trombone – Jason Thor (tracks: 4, 6, 8)
- Trumpet – Christopher Bautista* (tracks: 1, 8)
- Viola – Mike Whitson (tracks: 5, 6, 9)
- Violin – Ina Whitson (tracks: 5, 6, 9)
- Violin, Viola – Neel Hammond (tracks: 1 to 5, 6, 9)
- Vocals – Anna Waronker (tracks: 1, 5), Connie Corn (tracks: 2, 8, 10), Ida Relhm (tracks: 2, 8, 10), Rachel Antonoff (tracks: 1, 4, 5), Steve McDonald* (tracks: 4, 10)
- Written-By – Fun.
Notes℗©2009 Nettwerk Productions. USA: Manufactured and marketed by Nettwerk Records LLC, 1545 Wilcox
Ave., Suite 200, Hollywood, CA 90028 / Tel: 301-4200 / Fax: 301-4199 / CANADA:
Manufactured and marketed by/Fabriqué et mise en marché par Nettwerk Productions, 1650 West 2nd
Ave., Vancouver, BC V6J 4R3 / Tel: 654-2929 / Fax: 654-1993
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 6700 30847 2 7
- Matrix / Runout: [Arvato Digital Services logo] + + I936901 067003084727
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L028
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1019
|HOFF100CD||Fun.||Aim & Ignite (CD, Album, RE)||Fueled By Ramen, Hassle Records||HOFF100CD||UK||2010|
|0 6700 30847 2 7||Fun.||Aim And Ignite (CD, Album, RP)||Nettwerk||0 6700 30847 2 7||USA & Canada||Unknown|
|none||Fun.||Aim And Ignite (CDr, Album, Promo)||Hassle Records||none||UK||2009|
|0 6700 30847 1 0||Fun.||Aim And Ignite (LP + LP, S/Sided, Etch + CD + Album)||Nettwerk||0 6700 30847 1 0||US||2010|
|30847-2||Fun.||Aim And Ignite (CD, Album)||Shock||30847-2||Australia||2009|